You have a pet, a dog or cat or both. We get busy in our daily lives. Please don't forget that pets have needs and feelings too. Be a responsible pet owner-- talk to them, play with them, observe them, pet them, do everything possible to ensure they have a loving home because they love you unconditionally.
WHAT YOUR PET IS TELLING YOU
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful to me. Remember that before you buy me or adopt me.
2. Give me some time to understand what you want from me. Train me properly.
3. Place your trust in me. It’s crucial to my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t isolate me up as punishment. You have your work, entertainment and your friends. I only have you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will not be able to forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have powerful teeth, but I choose not to use them.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be wrong with me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, or I’ve been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting older and weaker.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You’ll be old one day.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say : “I can’t watch , it’s too painful.” Everything is easier when you are with me.
And through it all : Remember that I love you.
p.s We are currently accepting donations to help build simple but sturdy cat houses for the outdoor cats we care for that are not adoptable. Also there are three new cats. The female appears friendly and may be adoptable. We need funds to take her to vet for full checkup.